For our Warehouse in Canton Ohio, USA, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on structured and accurate working "Warehouse Associate"
In this hands-on position you will:
- Be responsible for inspecting, processing and distribution of parts to internal and external customers
- Use equipment like forklifts, overhead cranes, basic tools and machinery
- Collect goods and prepare them for transport
The warehouse department is responsible for receiving, inspection and distribution of parts to both internal and external customers. The department is responsible for the following activities: loading and unloading of goods and finished products, collect all goods and prepare for transport, pick orders and complete orders by assembling parts.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to inspect incoming goods to ensure specifications are met. You are an independent professional who is committed to his job; pick assembly, construction and spare parts orders according to picklists. Furthermore, the following aspects are important for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured and accurate working style.
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the warehouse and shipping areas.
- Perform maintenance on equipment
- Adhere all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
For an Associate we value the experience in a warehouse more valuable than a degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment manufacturing or warehouse
- Previous forklift and overhead crane experience or certification
- Comprehension of contemporary productivity techniques
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Warehouse Associate:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, and our special incentive programm please contact Brendan Brown via email@example.com
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.