Who are we?
AmbaFlex is the world market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. You will find our SpiralVeyors in the production lines of the food & beverage industry and in the logistic processes of the well-known e-commerce companies.
We operate from our sales offices in Zwaag (head office), Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Dallas and have our own production facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, China and the Canton (OH) USA.
To support the growth ambitions of the region we are looking for an experienced
Sales Support Manager based in Arlington, TX
The Sales Support Team in the America’s has earned its credits building a very solid business within a loyal customer base in the 'Packaging' and ‘Logistics’ market. As Manager of this experienced team, it is important to maintain what has been built up and to contribute to the growth ambitions in North & South America.
Thanks to your drive, positive attitude and commercial and coaching talent, you inspire and let your team excel.
As Sales Support Manager your main tasks will be to:
- Manage, coach and support the Sales Support team in their daily activities to maximize customer and employee satisfaction
- Commercially train, develop, and coach the Sales Support Engineers to interact with our customers is an essential part of your role
- Optimization of our sales processes and systems to ensure delivered quality towards our customers and improve team efficiency
- Act as a connector and business partner between the different departments within AmbaFlex
We expect you to manage and coach a team of professionals, who are responsible to advise customers, develop solutions, create quotes, follow-up and process the orders. Additionally, the team is responsible for ‘Internal Account Management’ of selected customers in close cooperation with our Area Sales Managers. You are expected to implement the Regional Sales Support Plan based on the company's global sales strategy & operational plan and enable the team to execute their activities with the highest possible quality, on time, effectively, and efficiently.
As Sales Support Manager you will ensure our content of quotes and orders comply to the AmbaFlex standards and you are responsible for increasing our customer satisfaction by working closely together with other disciplines such as Industry Business Teams, Product Engineering, Operations, Customer Service.
In this role you report to the Regional Sales Manager.
You are strategic, commercial, proactive and curious, and you understand better than anyone else, that success can only be achieved together.
Will you be our new Sales Support Manager America's?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related field and 5 years of experience in commercial sales or related within a global organization
- Prior experience in managing an Internal Sales Support Team
- Solid leadership skills
- Solid commercial skills
- Result driven
- Experienced with professional office tools including CRM
- Works structured and well organized
- Team player and strong communicator
- A team manager & coach to secure team results, short and long term
- - Self-Motivated and well organized
- - Helicopter view
We ask a lot and have a lot to offer
First of all, a beautiful internationally oriented Dutch company with unique products to represent. A very challenging and varied job with a lot of potential and a direct sight on success in a professional environment.
In addition, we offer:
• Excellent fixed salary
• Attractive variable remuneration
• Personal development opportunities
Are you convinced that you are the one to succeed at AmbaFlex? Upload your motivation letter and resume directly into our system.
For questions you can always call or email our colleague Mr. Brendan Brown via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: An assessment is part of the selection procedure.