Due to growth and investment in our people we are currently looking for a highly motivated, service oriented, independent Process Quality Engineer for our operation in Kunshan, CN.
In this position you will.
- Prepare the required process descriptions (RASCIs).
- Lead and investigating issues and proposals for structural improvements
- Complying with the applicable guidelines, procedures and instructions.
- Update process documents locally with Global support team
- Coordinating role in improvement projects for Process Continuous improvement
- Assist and involve in new projects as team player
- Assist the superior to handle quality complaints.
- to Maintain Ambaflex process quality system
- Support the Operation Manager to establish and maintain quality culture and spirit on site.
- As a core member of Safety committee, support to enhance Safety culture.
- Other work assigned by his/her superior.
- Education background: Bachelor's degree or above, major in Mechanical/Material/Automation Engineering.
Your Priorities and Skills
- Knowledge and skills in the field of: Quality management, Process management (RASCI) and Improvement management.
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies such as TQM, Risk management.
- Able to facilitate working groups based on the RASCI Method (process management).
- Have organizational capacity as well as administrative capacity.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and norms such as ISO-9001.
- Audit skills, preferably through an Internal Auditor course.
- MS office skills
- Important personality traits for this position are team player, initiative, creative in coming up with solutions, perseverance, flexible and collegial.
- 5-10 years Quality and process work experience in a similar position.
- Rich experience in Machinery industry , customized products assembly experience preferably
- •Fluent English-speaking ability is needed.
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Process Quality Engineer:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Sarah Ding, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or respond directly.
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.