Field Service Technician(s) (AMCAS)
Multiple US regions: West Coast, East Coast, Southwest, Southeast
Our installed base of machines has been growing rapidly over the last years. Due to this growth and investment in our people, we are looking for service oriented enthusiastic, communicative, and highly motivated Field Service Technicians.
In this position you will:
- Travel to customer locations
- Install and troubleshoot equipment
- Respond to service requests
- Provide technical trainings
Our clients are System Integrators and End-Users within North America and Mexico, and you will provide reactive and pro-active equipment services out in the field (at their locations). This would involve periodically being stand-by outside of office hours and frequent travel. You'll work closely with the service coordinators and provide them with adequate visit feedback and documentations regarding installations and repairs.
You will be part of our Global Customer Service team which is spread over 3 regions, AMCAS, EMEA and APAC. Regionally (AMCAS) you will report to our Customer Support Manager. Depending on the client's requests and/or complaints, you will work alone or together with several of your colleagues in the field. The team are our "eyes and ears" in the marketplace, and is responsible for building and maintaining customer relations, maintaining quality of performance and safety at customer sites and turn complaints in structural product improvements.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect mechanical knowledge and skills and the willingness to learn new things. You are an independent professional with a natural desire to investigate, help and improving everything that comes on your path. Other important factors for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Provide training and support to staff at client's sites
- Documentation of installations and repairs and have them signed off.
- Advise on spare parts and inventory checks
- Inspection and supervision of delivered products
High School Diploma or GED required;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Mechanical skills strongly preferred
- Ability to travel and work according a changing schedule
- Strong communications skills to explain technical information to customers in clear terms
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask in a fast-paced environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing schedules as appropriate
- Strong customer service and time management skills
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Field Service Technicians:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or respond directly via email@example.com
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.