For our Global Order Management team in Zwaag, the Netherlands and Jucu,Cluj in Romania, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on structured and accurate working "Design Automation Engineer "
In this hands-on position your focus will be on:
- Building automated 3D models and 2D working drawings.
- Programming iLogic rules in Inventor.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering to obtain high-quality 3D models.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to convey the right information for production.
Order Management is a dynamically designed process that achieves increasing customer satisfaction through a continuously improving organization of the order flow. Collaboration within and outside the own department and continuous innovation of product and process are the mechanisms for order management to maintain the connection with the market and to strengthen the role of chain coordinator. The activities within order management are set up as a matrix organization, so that employees can take on multiple roles within the organization.
Your Priorities and Skills
In the position of Design Automation engineer, you will take care of the automation of 3D models and 2D drawings of produced machines by Ambaflex. This is done within Autodesk Inventor and Vault Professional. For the automation, you use parametric models, controlled by iLogic. You will participate in both building new models and drawings and maintaining the existing data. You will also be in close contact with the engineering department and production to ensure that there is a good connection on both sides.
Furthermore, the following aspects are also important for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Training colleagues in Design Automation.
- Documenting the operation of automation processes
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Advice on improvement to colleagues that benefits the result of your work
- Make agreements with stakeholders to gather knowledge for the implementation of technological improvements of product and process within your work area
Bachelors level or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience with iLogic and VB.Net (Or C#) programming languages
- Experience with product Data Management systems, product configurators
- Experience with Vault Professional, MS office, and Inventor
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Design Automation Engineer
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!