As Customer Service Coordinator you coordinate the national and international requests from our customers pertaining technical inquiries, and take the lead by help-desk questions, technical content for execution of site visits, project support, urgent breakdowns and complaints after the delivery of the products. You review the incoming service requests, take excellent preparation before a service visit and monitors the implementation and follow-up of this.
Your tasks and responsibility will be:
- Handle and monitor the operational progress of the service requests
- Scheduling and coordinating service requests
- Organizing preventive machine maintenance
- After a service visit the provision of structural improvements to the products and applications
- Ensure timely and sufficient material supply on site
- Schedule service visits together with the customer and our global planning, support the technician during the visit at the customer
- Excellent closing of the service requests, both financial, logistics and commercial
- Coordinate revisions on material lists after machine modifications in the field (machine configurations) based on customer request
- Periodically standby for helpdesk support outside office hours
- Provide adequate, written feedback to all involved parties
- Sparring partner for sales, marketing, production and R&D for product improvement
- Active stock control
- As Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for the timely and correct implementation of the above core tasks within the Organization Department and team.
- Delivering a good qualitative response to the customer's demand, a good understanding of ‘why’ the customer contact us.
- Knowledge about the AmbaFlex ' sales and service strategy and how the ' main objectives ' can be reached.
- Handle a close business relationship with AmbaFlex colleagues work to provide you with the best solutions for the customer.
- Take care to be as profitable as possible in all of your daily activities.
- Giving actively input to improve the guidelines, processes and systems.
- Work/use and communicate according to the agreed guidelines, processes, and systems both internally and externally.
- Collect and maintain the customer information in CRM system to create install base information.
What we expect from you will be :
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position in technical industry.
- Commercial mindset
- Good communication skills
- Solution oriented
- Flexibility of handling multi accounts
- Sales or Service experience in factory automation or integration, service contract and solution business
- Intermediate Vocational Education/ Higher Vocational Education level in mechanical engineering, through training or experience.
- Possibly supplemented with relevant training courses.
- Business level English are must for this position
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organization
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- Encourage Home office, less travel for this position
- More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate that wants to work independently and creatively solving problems while operating within a Global company.