As an extension of our Sales Support Engineering team based in Zwaag the Netherlands, we are looking to extend our Sales Support activities in Canton, Ohio, USA. In this role you will be tasked with handling all standard quotations and orders as well as supporting our Area Sales Managers in their daily activities.
For our Sales Support Engineering department in Canton, Ohio we are looking for a passionate Commercial Sales Engineer (fulltime).
With your technical expertise and commercial skills, you stimulate the sales of our Spirals and you make an important contribution to optimal customer satisfaction with your customer-oriented attitude.
The Sales Support Team in the America’s has earned its credits building a very solid business within a loyal customer base in the 'Packaging' and ‘Logistics’ market. They are responsible to advise customers, develop solutions, create quotes, follow-up and process the orders. Additionally, the team is responsible for ‘Internal Account Management’ of selected customers in close cooperation with our Area Sales Managers.
Your Priorities and Skills
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Engineer, you feel at home in a technical/commercial environment. In the position of 'Sales Engineer' you are in daily contact with our customers and our Area Sales Managers (ASM) in logistical fulfilment and packaging applications. Creating and advising the right customer solutions, working on quotes and orders, and supporting the sales team is part of your daily work.
Because of the international character of AmbaFlex you are fluent in the English language (both verbally as written), if you speak another language, this is an advantage. Travelling with our Area Sales Managers to customers- or trade show visits is part of the job as well.
Are you our new Commercial Sales Engineer who is looking for a new step in your career? AmbaFlex offers a challenging job in an international working environment!
- Professional working proficiency in English (Second language is a pre)
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Experience in Logistic fulfilment or packaging market is preferred.
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience in a similar position is preferred
- You have a positive attitude
- You can work in projects and you are focused on customer satisfaction and results
- You can handle stress and tight deadlines
- You can combine a commercial approach with delivering a good technical solution with the right quality
- Team player, but also capable of solving problems individually
- You can communicate well, convince, explain, listen, summarize, and advise
- You enjoy working in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organization
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com or contact our recruiter Arjen Mol, via email@example.com or 0031-68206 2488.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.