Due to growth and investment in our people we are currently looking for a highly motivated, well organized and results focused Assembly Mechanic for the Day shift, Night shift or Weekend shift for our Production facility in Canton Ohio, USA.
In this position you will:
- Work on Day Shift, 5am-3:30pm, Mon-Thru (4/10s) or
- Work on Night Shift schedule, from Mon-Thru 6:30pm-5am (4/10s) or
- Work on Weekend Shift, from Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm, (3/12s)
- Work according to assignments / technical specifications and technical drawings
- Assembling conveyors or their components
- Fine tuning and testing of the machines according to technical specifications
- Group 1:
- SVN build up and fine tuning
- SV build up and fine tuning
- performing internal orders inventory and spares
- placing the machine in the manipulator and preparation
- performing pre-assembly tasks, such as assembly of plastic parts and clicking of slats
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the delivered work
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safety at the workplace and performance of the work according to the quality, health, safety and environmental regulations
- Responsible for safe, responsible use and daily maintenance of the provided machines and tools
The organization AmbaFlex has five production units worldwide that produce the conveying systems for AmbaFlex. Production Unit Canton is one of five and was established in 2010. In the Production Unit in Canton, the Assembly department assembles components to a semi-finished or finished product and is responsible for the quality of the delivered work according to the order planning.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to have some years of experience in assembly since you are responsible for the output of assembly work to the conveyor or their components within the given time.
Furthermore, the following aspects are important for this job:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven working experience as a mechanic in a production company is strongly preferred
- Ability to read technical specifications and drawings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Basic computer skills
- Participate actively to the development of the products and processes
- Periodically carry out all-round activities at external locations / foreign offices
- Adaptable, willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances, open to new ideas and approaches problems as opportunities for improvement
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask in a fast-paced environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing demands as appropriate
- Display behavior to attest to setting high standards for your own work and others; commit to continuous improvements and ensure quality
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
We offer our Mechanic
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
Also we have a special incentive program in place!
For job-content information and the special incentive, please contact Brendan Brown at email@example.com
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.