As Area Sales Manager (ASM) you are the key external interface for all commercial activities between AmbaFlex’ Head Office and our customers, prospects and business partners. Your daily activities are focused on selling the assigned AmbaFlex products (spiral conveyor solutions) and developing business relationships in such a way that your personal objectives will be met.
In your activities you will always ensure that AmbaFlex is seen as a reliable & professional business partner.
You will be report to Sales Manager in both Logistics and packaging in APAC.
Your tasks and responsibility will be:
- Sell AmbaFlex products in your area(s)
- Have adequate communication with customers, prospects and influencing companies to build sustainable business relationships
- Maintain weekly an accurate business forecast (Sales Pipeline)
- Write an annual ‘Area Sales Plan’ based on the company’s Sales Strategy & Global Sales Plan
- Follow up on Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Report via the AmbaFlex CRM system customer/prospect activities and market information
- Actively attend; meetings, training, exhibitions, seminars related to your responsibilities
- Give input to stimulate product development
- Send in your Reports & Expenses on time
- Be a professional business partner for the AmbaFlex customers, prospects, influencers and relationships in every activities you execute
- Have knowledge about the AmbaFlex’ Sales Strategy and ‘key objectives’ to be achieved.
- Manage & Develop your assigned PMC’s & Accounts to increase; revenue, profit and customer loyalty
- Develop AmbaFlex Prospects to become loyal and profitable Customers
- Achieve your budget and objectives assigned by the Regional Sales Manager
- Identify and communicate competitor & market developments and strategic opportunities
- Work/use and communicate according the agreed processes, guidelines and systems internally and externally
- Have a close business working relationship with AmbaFlex colleagues to enable you to supply the best solutions to the market on time
- Be as cost effective as possible in your daily professional activities
- Communicate with your manager on topics outside your authorities
What we expect from you will be :
- 10 years' business development experience and account management experience
- You have a sales track record in logistics/packaging market or conveyor industry/material handling market with a focus on logistics/ecommerce/postal side of the business
- You have strong drive to achieve results and a good negotiator
- You are Self - starter, consistent and persuasive in executing activities
- You are a pro-active communicator and problem solver
- You can work ‘alone’ from home office and regular travelling internationally
- You have excellent English-speaking ability