For our Warehouse in Canton Ohio, USA, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on structured and accurate working "Warehouse Service Associate"
In this hands-on position you will:
- Arrange materials for upcoming sales and service orders
- Use equipment like forklifts, overhead cranes, roll machines, saws and grinders.
- Read technical drawings.
The warehouse department is responsible for receiving, inspection and distribution of parts to both internal and external customers. The department is responsible for the following activities: Cutting flat stock tubing and profiles to required length, loading and unloading of goods and finished products, collect all goods and prepare for transport, pick orders and complete orders by assembling parts.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to be able to read technical drawings and participate to the development of products and processes. You are an independent professional who is committed to his job to execute all warehouse activities. Furthermore, the following aspects are important for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured and accurate working style.
- Ability to run a manual roll machine safely and effectively.
- Ability to read a metric tape measure
- Ability to operate a band saw.
For an Associate we value the experience in a warehouse more valuable than a degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment manufacturing or warehouse
- Previous forklift and overhead crane experience or certification
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Warehouse Service Associate:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.