Due to growth and investment in our people we are currently looking for a highly motivated, friendly, client &people oriented, engaging and results focused regional Spare Parts Assistant for our Global Customer Service team in Canton Ohio, USA.
In this position you will:
- Advise on the best solution for the customer in relation to spare parts
- Delivering excellent and qualitative response to the customer needs, and have a good understanding of ‘why’ the customer contacts us
- Preparation of offers and the related information and follow up on sent and outstanding offers
- Order registration and confirmation
- Maintain received orders in the ERP system
As Regional Spare Part Assistant you process all requests in relation to the spare parts we receive from our customers. You review the inquiry, provide a professional advice, timely communication, and follow-up on various inquiries from the AMCAS region. In your activities you will ensure that AmbaFlex is a reliable & professional business partner to our customers. This position ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, and requires professionalism and problem solving competencies.
AmbaFlex Global Customer Service (GCS) is the global support for all AmbaFlex customers (System Integrators and End-users) concerned the delivered product and projects. Besides this GCS could be used as information sources for sales, business development, research and development and production.
By providing proactive and reactive on-time services to our customers by advice, professional support, and high-quality spare parts we have the responsibility to secure and increase loyalty to our brand, by applying life cycle support, secure future business, and build a durable relationship on end-user level to prepare them for the next sale.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to recognise the requirements, needs and interests of both internal and external customers and acts accordingly. You can empathise with your customer's situations, thinks along with their interests and turns these into activities. You can easily adjust your own behaviour; you are capable and prepared to adjust in line with changing requirements and circumstances, and you are open to new ideas. You see problems as opportunities for improvement and you work together with others in order to reach team objectives. Furthermore, you think and act from common interests with mutual respect.
Also, the following aspects are important for this job:
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with automation systems such as MS Office and ERP.
- Strong drive to achieve results and good negotiation skills
- Systematic, independent and able to work in teams.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Proven working experience in a technical environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build positive relationships (internal and external)
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask in a fast-paced environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing demands as appropriate.
- Self- motivated, highly organized and stress resistant
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Spare Parts Assistant:
- An excellent benefit package.
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere.
- A lot of independence and variety in your work.
- Various trainings.
- Attention to physical and mental health.
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or respond directly
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.