Who are we?
AmbaFlex is the world market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. You will find our SpiralVeyors in the production lines of the food & beverage industry and in the logistic processes of the well-known e-commerce companies.
We operate from our sales offices in Zwaag (head office), Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Dallas and have our own production facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, China and the USA.
Regional Sales Manager Packaging America’s
The Sales Team in the America’s has earned its credits building a very solid business within a loyal customer base in the 'Packaging' market. As Manager of this experienced team, it is important to maintain what has been built and to contribute to the growth ambitions in North & South America. This position will be in either our offices in Arlington/Texas, or Canton/Ohio.
Thanks to your drive, positive attitude and commercial strategic experience, you inspire and let your team excel!
This should be clear: We expect you to market our solutions even more widely. Not just by yourself, but with a proven successful organization behind you and the excellent patented products. You will be responsible for the continuous growth and development of the Area Sales Managers through the whole region. You will inspire and coach the team when it comes to commercial activities to achieve their personal goals. You and your team continuously develop the customer network based on a solid sales strategy to increase turnover and loyalty. You are responsible for the sales forecast and setting up and executing the Regional Sales Plan, which you translate into clear personal objectives for your team members.
You closely follow market developments and ensure that our products continue to seamlessly match the wishes and requirements of the market, thereby helping AmbaFlex to make the right strategic choices.
For this job you regularly visit customers, trade fairs and industry related presentations and of course you travel to meet your team members in the region.
In this role you report to the Global Sales Director who is based in the Netherlands.
You are strategic, commercial, proactive and curious, and you understand better than anyone else, that success can only be achieved as a true team.
Will you be our new Region Sales Manager Packaging America’s?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, or related field; MBA is preferred
- Prior experience working with global organizations required; experience working with European based organizations is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of sales management experience, managing mid-to-large size groups (>10 people)
- Commercial strategist who knows how to apply strategies and methodologies to and through projects and programs in order to increase the commercial sales
- Capital Goods sales in the packaging industry and international business environment
- Familiarity within the material handling solutions is preferred
- Willingness to travel to Europe quarterly and across the region regularly
- Experienced negotiations and presenting are in your DNA
- Result driven strategist and Team Player
- Strong experience in building and coaching teams
We ask a lot and have a lot to offer
First of all, a beautiful internationally oriented Dutch company with unique products to represent with a very strong customer base in the America’s. A challenging but rewarding job with great potential and a direct sight on success in a professional environment.
In addition, we offer:
• Excellent base salary
• Attractive bonus scheme
• Non-contributory pension
• A company car
• Flexible (remote) working
• Personal development opportunities
Are you convinced that you are the one to succeed at AmbaFlex? Plus upload your CV and your motivation letter.
For questions you can always contact our colleague Brendan Brown in the US via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: An assessment is part of the selection procedure.