To support the growth ambitions of the EMEA region, we are looking for an experienced
Regional Customer Service Manager EMEA based in Zwaag, NL
The Global Customer Service team provides service for all AmbaFlex customers concerned our delivered product and projects. By providing proactive and reactive on-time services to our customers, it’s our responsibility to maintain and increase loyalty to our brand. We do this by means of advice, professional support, maintenance & repairs and providing high-quality spare parts. Life cycle support makes sure our installed base is kept in good condition which is also part of customer service. As manager of this experienced team, it is important to maintain what has been built up till now and to contribute to the growth ambitions of AmbaFlex.
With your drive, positive attitude, commercial knowledge and coaching talent, you inspire and let your team excel.
Your team exists of:
- Customer Service Coordinators
- Customer Service Assistants
- Life Cycle Support Coordinators
- Field Service Technicians
- Spare Parts Assistants
As Regional Customer Service Manager your main tasks will be:
- Manage, coach and support the Customer Service team in their daily activities to maximize customer and employee satisfaction
- Optimization of our processes and systems to ensure delivered quality towards our customers and improve team efficiency
- Act as a connector and business partner between the different departments within AmbaFlex
You will also be expected to:
- Plan customer visits as required to improve, develop or maintain customer satisfaction
- Implement, improve and maintain relevant service processes and tooling
- Use data to monitor customer satisfaction and team productivity
- Be a liaison for internal and external stake holders
- Analyze data and investigate bottlenecks in the service operation to draft improvement proposals
- Evaluate projects and improvements in relation to quality, lead time and costs
In this role you report to the Global Service Operations Manager.
You will manage and coach a team of professionals, who are responsible to advise customers in such a way that customer satisfaction is improved where required and maintained to such a level, that the chances of repeat business with AmbaFlex are maximized. To achieve this you will build, manage and enable the EMEA service team to cope with the daily demands of the customer installed base. In this role you will also work closely with the EMEA Sales Team.
You are strategic, commercial, proactive, curious and you understand better than anyone else that success can only be achieved together.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Business direction and 5 years experience of managing a team
- Managing a Customer Service Team is a pre
- Solid leadership skills
- Solid communication skills
- Result driven
- Works structured and well organized
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
We ask a lot and have a lot to offer
First of all, a beautiful internationally oriented Dutch company with unique products to represent. A very challenging and varied job with a lot of potential and a direct sight on success in a professional environment.
In addition, we offer:
- Excellent salary package
- Personal development opportunities
- Possibility to work from home
- Attention for physical and mental health
Are you convinced that you are the one to succeed at AmbaFlex? Upload your motivation letter and resume directly into our system.
For questions you can always call or email our recruiter Arjen Mol via email@example.com or 0031 6 8206 2488
Note: An assessment is part of the selection procedure.