Due to growth and investment in our people we are currently looking for a highly motivated, agile, people oriented, engaging and results focused Production Manager for our AmbaFlex Manufacturing inc. facility in Canton Ohio, USA.
In this position you will:
- Direct production to fulfil the sales revenue of approximately $30M annually
- Set the long and short-term goals for the production departments to be in line with the overall company goals.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other departments of AmbaFlex (global) in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
Additionally, you will manage the local Manufacturing department and be responsible for achieving the key performance indicators. You'll be in charge to review, advise and implement for the control of planned outputs, budget spending, labor efficiency and material efficiency on a daily base. Weekly reporting on performance to the Vice President comes with the job.
You'll ensure the Vice President is supported in setting budgets for AFM Inc with the Management Accountant and will submit requests for major projects involving the production departments.
As Manager Production you will also establish objectives and procedures governing the performance of assigned activities and make sure these are clear for immediate subordinates. Together with the team you are also responsible to select and maintains qualified personnel in all positions within the production departments to ensure the quality of our manufactured products.
AmbaFlex Manufacturing Inc, employs approx. 150 people and our team is responsible for all production of our machines for the AMCAS region. We strive to always make sure we produce our products within the set quality and on time delivery and at optimal costs.
In this position you will report directly to the Vice President of our production site in Canton, Ohio.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to have strong knowledge of processes, practices, Planning, organizing and supervising the work performed. For this position we expect someone who has discretion, good judgment ability, adaptability in his/her DNA. Organizational skills and management ability are mandatory as are effective listening and verbal communication skills.
Furthermore, the following aspects are important for this job:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercial establishment and cost consciousness
- Knowledge and experience with automation systems such as MS Office and ERP
- Possess commercial, financial, logistical and legal insight
- Systematic, independent and able to work within teams
- Ability to set priorities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business(or relevant work history)
- Prior well-developed management experience, and excellent communication skills
- Minimum five (5) years’ of experience within a manufacturing company, with responsibilities in production, purchasing, inventory control, production control, and engineering; as well as shipping, receiving, and warehousing
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask in a fast-paced environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing demands as appropriate
- Strong leadership abilities and skills as a team builder, coach, and mentor
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Production Manager:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or respond directly via email@example.com
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.