Who we are:
AmbaFlex is a Dutch company and global market leader in spiral conveyor solutions. We achieved this leading position by offering a unique product, by putting the customer first and by focusing on quality and innovation. With a strong presence in the industry, Ambaflex offers innovative and efficient solutions to customers worldwide. We are seeking a motivated and talented Product Engineer to join our team in Ambaflex Romania (Jucu).
The main responsibility of the Product Engineering department is the development of new products. In the broadest sense, the PE department carries out the detailed design activities to ensure that new products can be mass produced by sector Operations.
About the team:
As an expansion of AmbaFlex Global Product Engineering, we are looking for enthusiastic, proactive or experienced Product Engineers for our Global Product Engineering department to extend the Engineering Team in Jucu, Romania.
- Concepting and solution finding;
- 3D modelling in Inventor;
- 2D design drawings;
- Perform supporting activities to maintain products availability and troubleshooting (Operations, Customer service, Procurement and Supply chain);
- Requirements engineering;
- Risk Identification and Assessment (RI&A) /DFMEA;
- Structural engineering;
- Value engineering (incl. costing);
- Manufacturability assessment and optimization;
- Reviewing work by others (technical reviews, design documentation);
- Test plan creation and design validation.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Proven Experience using computer-aided design (CAD) software;
- Experience with Inventor/VAULT is considered a plus;
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is considered a plus;
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is considered a plus;
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Proficiency in English;
- Driving license.
What do we have to offer:
- A job with international environment
- Opportunities for professional growth within our organization.
- A competitive salary package
- Availability of a diversity of trainings in our own AmbaCademy
- Meal tickets with a value of 35 ron/working day;
- Medical subscription to Regina Maria network;
- Vacation days –we offer you 1 more day of vacation according to your seniority in the company till 25 days and 1 extra day for your birthday
- Referral bonuses
- 7 card
- Performance bonuses
If you are a talented Product Engineer, we encourage you to apply for the position submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.