For our Global Order Management team in Zwaag, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on structured and accurate working "Global Order Realization Engineer"
In this hands-on position you will:
- Work closely with our International / Innovation Business Teams (IBT) to support them in Intercompany- and communications processes.
- Initiate, develop and implement technological and cost-saving improvements in products and process within the "prepare for realization' chain
- Monitor, maintain and coordinate the tooling used by the team, and make adjustments where necessary.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks for further improvements in the realization process for accurate planning and timely deliveries.
The department is organized in a Matrix with the purpose to further increase our client satisfaction rate. By cross divisional cooperation and continuous improvement of our processes and products we ensure a stable and dynamic order flow and enforce our Customer Chain managers to stay aligned with the market. The team is functionally responsible for order preparation, planning, processing, confirmation, and planning from A to Z. This also involves Order engineering, Job preparation and preparation of Manuals.
Your Priorities and Skills
We are looking for someone with strong and pro-active communication skills and the capability to handle and solve conflicts that might influence our "prepare for realization" processes. Good knowledge and experience with ERP systems, Autodesk Inventor, Vault and MS Office is essential to succeed in this role. You are an independent professional with a natural desire to investigate, help and improving everything that comes on your path. You eager to learn and at your best working in a fast-changing environment where you can tackle new topics every week or month. Furthermore, the following aspects are also important for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured and accurate working style.
- Ambition and interest in improving processes Show ownership of support related items.
- Financial, Logistics and Commercial acumen.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Secondairy Vocational Education level or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering, Logistics or Technical College.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an order engineer in a mechanical engineering and/or machine building environment
- Technical drawing skills are mandatory
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our Global Order Realization Engineer
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or firstname.lastname@example.org