Due to growth and investment in our people we are currently looking for a highly motivated, well organized and results focused Construction fitter/ Welder for the night shift for our Production facility in Canton Ohio, USA.
In this position you will:
- Work on Nigh Shift schedule, from Mon-Thru 6:30pm-5am (4/10s)
- Read (extra complex) Technical drawings
- Customize components using welding and constructional techniques
- Inspect constructional components or complete frame
- Make the machines ready for production
Additionally, you will be responsible for the quality and quantity of the delivered work. At AmbaFlex we highly value, safe and clean workplaces, so all members of the team are expected to work according to our quality, health, safety and environmental regulations. This includes safe, responsible use and daily maintenance of the provided machines and tools.
The organization AmbaFlex has five production units worldwide that produce the conveying systems for AmbaFlex. Production Unit Canton is one of five and was established in 2010. Within the Production Unit in Canton is the construction department is responsible for all construction orders according to the order planning.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to have some years of experience in welding since you are responsible for the output of assembling constructional components to complete frames using several welding and constructional techniques. Switching techniques will regularly take place.
Furthermore, the following aspects are important for this job:
- Good command of English spoken and written
- Measure completed work to verify conformance
- Basic computer skills
- Participate actively to the development of the products and processes
- periodically carry out all-round activities at external locations / foreign offices
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven working experience as welder in a production company is required
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes
- Adapt own behavior easily, willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances, open to new ideas and approaches problems as opportunities for improvement
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask in a fast-paced environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing demands as appropriate
- Display behavior to attest to setting high standards for your own work and others Commit to continuous improvements and ensure quality
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
We offer our Construction Welder
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or send him an email at email@example.com
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.