Due to growth, and an enormous market potential we are currently hiring for our AmbaVeyor team in Zwaag. Your focus will be to strengthen our sales force, actively hunt for new markets and boost sales of our outstanding "conveying solution".
In this role you are the key external interface for all commercial activities between AmbaFlex’s Headquarters and our customers, prospects and business partners. Your daily activities are focused on selling the assigned AmbaVeyor products and developing new business relationships in such a way that your personal objectives will be met. In your activities you will always ensure that AmbaFlex is seen as a reliable & professional business partner.
You report to the Regional Sales Manager EMEA
In short you will be involved in:
- Sell AmbaVeyor solutions in Europe (and rest of the world)
- Cold acquisition
- Create new sales leads
- Create networks and relations in new markets
- Connect internal AmbaFlex teams with major accounts
- Visit customers all over Europe
- Have adequate communication with customers, prospects and influencing companies to build sustainable business relationships
- Maintain weekly an accurate business forecast (Sales Pipeline)
- Write an annual ‘Area Sales Plan’ based on the Sales Strategy & Global Sales Plan
- Follow up on Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Report via the AmbaFlex CRM system customer/prospect activities and market information
- Actively attend; meetings, training, exhibitions, seminars related to your responsibilities and potential markets
Give input to stimulate product development
What we ask for:
- At least a commercial or technical education at bachelor’s level
- Hunting mentality, pro-active and creative to explore new markets
- Well-developed business skills
- Experience in direct networking and sales
- Strong drive to achieve results and a good negotiator
- Self - starter, consistent and persuasive in executing activities
- Strong communicator in English, and preferably another European language
- Able to work ‘alone’ from home office and regular travelling internationally
- Business Development & Selling skills to find new and develop existing business
- Ability to translate client demands into (our) solutions, and strong Account Management skills.
Why working for AmbaFlex:
- International environment with an informal and friendly working atmosphere
- A strong, professional and growing organization
- A highly varied job with potential and immediate prospects of success
- Excellent benefit packages including bonus package
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth
More information about AmbaFlex can be found on our website www.ambaflex.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, internationally minded candidate that wants to work independently while operating within a Global company.
Does this position appeal to you and are you convinced that you and AmbaFlex are a perfect match? Please submit your resume and motivation letter. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Arjen Mol at 0031 6 8206 2488, or by email email@example.com.
An online assessment will be part of the recruitment process.