Due to growth and investment in our people we are currently looking for a highly motivated, engaged and results focused Assembly Supervisor in Canton Ohio, USA.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of the work of the assembly department. You are responsible for the safety, quality, efficiencies, and cost of all production employees within the assembly department.
- You are also responsible for the inventory management of the mounting hardware and consumables.
Additionally, you will work in cooperation with the other Assembly supervisors and Manager to meet company goals and objectives, and you'll actively communicate with the day shift supervisors to ensure smooth operations regarding open orders. Furthermore, you will generate improvement proposals to the Warehouse Manager to reduce costs and lead times, reduce rejections / distortions and improve the functionality of the production (processes). Last but not least, you will actively participate in the product and process development.
The Assembly department is responsible for the result of all assembly orders according to the order planning. The team works according standards and values of company regulations, monitors and fulfils order planning.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect you to have a flexible mindset and take the extra mile when needed to fulfill the customer’s needs. You accept assignments, make sure drawings and other information is feasible for the team, and divide the capacity of the team according to planning. You take care of structural improvements for the assembly team, hand out assignments, provide support and give instructions. It is also your responsibility to check and sign off daily timesheets.
the following aspects are important for this job:
- Good command of English spoken and written
- Divide or adjust the available or required capacity based on planning
- Actively participate in planning and staff meetings
- Reviewing and approving daily timesheets of employees
- Open and close the department
- Responsible for the coordination of daily activity and progress
- responsible for the cleanliness and safety at the workshop and performance of the work according to the quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate degree in Business Administration, or Engineering field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar position within manufacturing or technical industry
- Prior experience in a technical environment
- Have good experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
First of all, we offer our (Midnight) Assembly Supervisor:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence and variety in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For more job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or apply directly
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.