For our Finance department in Canton Ohio, USA, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on structured and accurate working "Financial Professional" who will support our Accounts Payable team.
In this hands-on position you will:
- Support the Accounts Payable team ensuring all purchase invoices, expense reports and credit card expenses are processed in the ERP-system accurately and in time according to US regulations.
- Manage the outstanding payables, resolve invoice errors and prepare payments.
- Assist with bank reconciliation and assist with routine clerical and administrative work.
- Be responsible for an accurate and up-to-date Accounts payable (sub)ledger
- You will be trained by your colleagues to grow in the role and in the company.
The department has two main group of activities: Transactional Finance and Internal Control. Transactional Finance is the processing of purchase invoices, sales invoices, bank reconciliations and other registrations by departments in such a way that AmbaFlex complies to relevant (tax) rules and regulation and that reliable data is generated. Internal
Control is the translation of the data to reliable and relevant (financial) information about the past and for planning purposes to assist/support managers by making the right decisions with a clear understanding of their risk environment and supported by efficient and effective processes.
Your Priorities and Skills
We expect good knowledge in the area of finance processes according to US regulations, with experience in working with ERP systems preferred. You are an independent professional with a natural desire to investigate, help and improve everything that comes on your path. You are eager to learn and are at your best working in a fast-changing environment. Additionally, , the following aspects are important for this job:
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured and accurate working style.
- Show ownership of support related items.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to handle confidential data.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED
An Associate’s degree from an accredited institution preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting related experience
- Prior ERP system experience is preferred.
We ask a lot; we offer even more!
We offer our Accounts Payable Specialist:
- An excellent benefit package
- An international environment with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A lot of independence in your work
- Various trainings
- Attention to physical and mental health.
Are you in or do you want to know more?
Do you want to get acquainted or know more? You are more than welcome to contact us!
For job-content information, please contact Arjen Mol, our recruiter at 00316-82062488 or respond directly via our portal.
AmbaFlex has a screening policy in the application process. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and id. Acquisition by recruitment agencies as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.